Dr. Jonathan R. Meyer
Dr. Jonathan R. Meyer is the founding dentist and owner of Integrity Family Dentistry LLC. He entered the dental profession in high school as a dental assistant, and since becoming a dentist, has served in a variety of public health, non-profit, and private dental practices.
As a dentist, Dr. Jonathan believes that his role is to equip people with the tools and knowledge they need to take care of their own teeth. When something is broken, they need to understand all of their options so they can pick the solution that works best for them.
If something isn’t broken, Dr. Jonathan doesn’t try to fix it. He practices Minimally Invasive Dentistry, which is the understanding that dentists have the responsibility to conserve as much of the original structure as possible whenever they repair a tooth, and to keep the original teeth functioning as long as possible.
Dr. Jonathan has a heart for the underserved, and works at least one day per week at Janesville’s public health center, HealthNet of Rock County, Inc.
When not in the clinic, Dr. Jonathan treasures the time he gets to spend with his family. He’s known his wife, Ashlynn, since he was twelve and she was eight, and he’s thankful they’re finally married! Their little boy, Yates, is growing up fast, and Dr. Jonathan doesn’t want to miss any of it. The Meyer family enjoys gardening, playing guitar and piano, and leading Bible studies at their church.
Degrees and Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, UW-Madison, 2009
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, The University of Iowa College of Dentistry and Dental Clinics, 2014
- Endodontic Summer Fellowship, UI Endodontic Clinic, July 2013
- Clinical rotation at the UI Geriatrics and Special Needs Clinic, Iowa City, October 2013
- Mini-residency in Pediatric Dentistry, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, March 2016
- OsteoReady Dental Implant Mini-residency, Kansas City, December 2017